About this Position
Want to join a growing company with a fun, vibrant culture? Join our team as our Community Manager.
The Community Manager works on a B2B team unlike any other. Your mission: to foster the most welcoming, positive space for customers, applicants, new and current employees, vendors, and anyone else who walks into our facilities. You’re head of the Welcome Wagon, a chief communicator and hospitality extraordinaire, and frequent ringmaster.
Above all, the Community Manager is dedicated to creating an exceptional ETE experience for our customers in and outside of our doors – and for all walking our halls. We’re looking for a smart, friendly, motivated candidate. If you’re willing to work hard while being super nice to our customers & fellow employees, let’s talk.
In your daily work, here are some of the ways you’ll steer our experience ship:
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Creating a warm and welcoming ETE impression via hospitality initiatives for all visitors and callers
- Addressing questions however they come in (phone, email, Twitter) and managing online feedback forms
- Communicating visitor and employee needs clearly across channels
- Resolving issues with professionalism and patience
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Engaging the spirit of ETE by planning and hosting on- and off-site celebrations and events
- Managing logistics of event coordination, material shipping, ordering, and inventory
- Supporting ETE employees through crisis management, air traffic control, and assisting wherever needed as no job is too small
- Building and nurturing relationships between employees and departments through communication initiatives
- Building expertise, knowledge, and speed in ordering general and project-related supplies
- Developing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Supporting new employee onboarding
- Maintaining knowledge of local restaurants, hotels, venues, and coordinating reservations, orders, deliveries, and everything in between
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate has/is/embodies:
- 2+ years in a hospitality or customer service environment
- 1+ year in an office environment
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent years of work experience
- Easy connection with others, warmly and genuinely
- Team player
- Reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for learning and growing
- Accuracy in everything you do.
- Ability to anticipate, adapt, and problem-solve in changing situations. Because sometimes, the sky really is falling.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- The desire to “WOW” customers daily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function independently. Because micromanaging (or being micromanaged) stinks.
- Computer and web savvy-ness, including the ability to learn new systems quickly.
What Makes You Successful at ETE
- You demonstrate optimism and courage in the face of challenge. Having to search for an answer doesn’t stop you.
- You’re passionate about hospitality and operations. You get to know the rhythm of a business while adding your personal touch.
- You love collaborating with diverse teams.
- You’re a natural learner, taking advantage of opportunities to grow skills that will benefit you in work and in life.
- You lead with humanity and generosity. Your intent with your work is to create a positive impact—for your teammates, customers, and yourself.
- You communicate with empathy and objectivity.
- You manage your own time efficiently.
- You are willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Listing Active Date
February 2, 2018
Perks & Benefits
- Smart, casual dress code
- Snacks and freshly brewed Stone Creek coffee
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
- Networking with community members, volunteer opportunities, and after-hours events
- Milwaukee’s friendliest, most hardworking coworkers
Ready to Join the Team?
Picture Yourself Here.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join the ETE REMAN team. The team building opportunities. The ability to develop your talents. Or even the laid-back work environment. If you’d like to see what opportunities are available in our sales, support, or marketing departments, check out our open office positions below.If you’re ready to find your next challenge, we’re ready to meet you.