Attention to detail? High standards for quality? Interested in state of the art manufacturing? Sounds like you’re up for the responsibility and challenge of a Dyno Operator.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our team of Dyno Operators is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With three facilities totaling 260,000 square feet and over 550 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, training, and safety of your department.
As a Dyno Operator, you’ll do things like:
- Review automatic transmission testing data – and confirm pass or fail status based on documented tolerances.
- Operate proprietary testing equipment.
- Install all components used during testing.
- Enter data clearly and accurately at a dedicated computer workstation.
- Document and complete all post-test paperwork.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Use hand tools.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Dyno Operator has at least a year of production experience, can uphold the highest of quality standards, and is comfortable both using a computer and working in a manufacturing environment. We’re looking for a dependable, meticulous person ready to make a difference – and work with some really cool technology. Want to be a part of our growing and successful team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
May 17, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.