Electrical Maintenance Technician
Resourceful? Handy? Not afraid to break a sweat? Sounds like you’re a perfect fit for an Electrical Maintenance Technician.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Electrical Maintenance is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With two facilities totaling 260,000 square feet and over 500 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, training, and safety of your department.
In Electrical Maintenance, you’ll do things like:
- Perform light fabrication involving lathe, milling, drill press.
- Maintain production lines and parts washing machines.
- Maintain air compressors, air dryers, and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain hydraulic equipment, check reservoir, and change oil/filters.
- Rebuild pumps, and change hoses and gloves.
- Solve problems – and sometimes, even before they happen.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Electrical Maintenance Technician owns their own hand tools, follows direction well, and doesn’t let a fast-paced environment faze them. We’re looking for a highly motivated, friendly, and reliable candidate. Want to be a part of our growing and successful team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
March 12, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.