Ability to pay attention to detail? Determined? Hard working? Sounds like you’re up for making an impact as a Glove/Solvent Washer.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our team of glove/solvent washers are instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With three facilities totaling 260,000 square feet and over 550 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, and safety of your department.
As a Glove/Solvent Washer, you’ll do things like:
- Wash all parts in solvent and water.
- Place parts in their designated baskets and load them onto the conveyor in the correct order.
- Become an expert in preventing contamination, paying extra attention to nooks, crannies, and corners.
- Work cross-functionally with the Teardown Department over the solvent tank.
- Keep the glove washer clean, especially following proper cleaning procedures.
- Mop your workstation floor to maintain a clean and safe area.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Glove/Solvent Washer has at least a year of production experience, has the knowledge to identify transmissions, and is comfortable working in a manufacturing environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing and successful team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
August 14, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.