Line Parts Specialist
Detailed oriented? Mechanically-inclined? Sounds like any parts mystery would be as good as solved with you as a Line Parts Specialist.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our Parts Department is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With two facilities totaling 220,000 square feet and over 450 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, training, and safety of your department.
As a Line Parts Specialist, you’ll do things like:
- Distribute hard parts from Tower location to Welding, Machine Shop, Parts Department, or directly to the line.
- Write down what parts are needed for your line carts for the next production day and refill.
- Ensure proper labeling of all components.
- Wash/inspect reconditioned components.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Provide general warehouse support when needed.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Line Parts Specialist has 1 year of prior warehouse experience, pays extreme attention to detail, and thrives working in a collaborative environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
February 7, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.