Ability to pay attention to detail? Determined? Hard working? Sounds like you’re up for making an impact as a Parts Washer.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our team of parts washers is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With three facilities totaling 260,000 square feet and over 550 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, and safety of your department.
As a Parts Washer, you’ll do things like:
- Wash all parts in solvent and water.
- Place parts in their designated baskets and load them onto the conveyor in the correct order.
- Become an expert in preventing contamination, paying extra attention to nooks, crannies, and corners.
- Work cross-functionally with the Parts Department over the solvent tank.
- Keep the glove washer clean, especially following proper cleaning procedures.
- Mop your workstation floor to maintain a clean and safe area.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Parts Washer has at least a year of production experience, has the knowledge to identify transmissions, and is comfortable working in a manufacturing environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing and successful team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
August 14, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.