Pump Inspector (Machine Shop)
Relentless work ethic? Ability to appreciate – and understand – even the smallest of details? Enjoy working with machines? Sounds like you’re up for making your mark as a Pump Inspector in our Machine Shop.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our Machining Department and team of Pump Inspectors in the Machine Shop are instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With two facilities totaling 220,000 square feet and over 450 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, and safety of your department.
As a Machine Shop Pump Inspector, you’ll do things like:
- Use various hand tools including but not limited to: punches, chisels, hammers, files, die grinders, air wrenches, drills, sandpaper, Scotch Brite, pry bars, and chucks/vises.
- Hand lapping of various components.
- Sorting of components to maintain tight tolerance requirements.
- Clean components from all debris using suitable degreaser and cleaning agents.
- Dimensional inspection using various gages including but not limited to: Electronic indicators, Micrometers, and surface plates.
- Assist Grinding Operator when needed.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Machine Shop Pump Inspector has at least one year of quality check experience, pays extreme attention to detail, and is comfortable working in a physical labor-intensive environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
January 24, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.