Determined? Interested in automotive parts? Sounds like you’re up for thriving in a fast-paced environment as a Valvebody Tester.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our team of Valvebody Testers is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With three facilities totaling 260,000 square feet and over 550 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, training, and safety of your department.
As a Valvebody Tester, you’ll do things like:
- Review automotive data.
- Operate Solenoid voltage testing machine, to test both voltage and polarity of equipment.
- Work cross functionally with builders to ensure quality checks and identify current state of solenoids.
- Perform final testing to make sure that all solenoids are communicating.
- Analyze chart data, to determine if units are reusable.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Valvebody Tester has at least a year of production experience, the knowledge to identify solenoids, and is comfortable working in a manufacturing environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing and successful team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
April 17, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.