Ability to pay attention to detail? Determined? Hard working? Sounds like you’re up for making an impact as a Valvebody Washer.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our team of Valvebody Washers is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With two facilities totaling 220,000 square feet and over 450 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, training, and safety of your department.
As a Valvebody Washer, you’ll do things like:
- Wash all parts in solvent and water after the Valvebody Team has removed them.
- Place parts in their designated baskets and load them onto the conveyor in the correct order.
- Become an expert in preventing contamination, paying extra attention to nooks, crannies, and corners.
- Work cross-functionally with Valvebody and Teardown over the solvent tank.
- Keep the glove washer clean, especially following proper cleaning procedures.
- Mop your workstation floor to maintain a clean and safe area.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Valvebody Washer has at least a year of production experience, has the knowledge to identify valvebodies, and is comfortable working in a manufacturing environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing and successful team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
November 15, 2017
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.