Detailed oriented? Mechanically-inclined? Sounds like any parts mystery would be as good as solved with you as a Warehouse Specialist.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our Parts Department is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen.With three facilities totaling 260,000 square feet and over 550 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in our quality, delivery, and productivity.
As a Production Supervisor, you’ll do things like:
- Use your keen vision to inspect a variety of parts.
- Document and verify correct components.
- Keep track of small parts usage.
- Assign serial numbers and torque converters to existing orders.
- Assist Transmission Builders by preparing parts kits.
- Provide general warehouse support when needed.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Warehouse Specialist has 1 year of prior warehouse experience, pays extreme attention to detail, and thrives working in a collaborative environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
May 07, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift/Second Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.