ABOUT THIS POSITION
Want to join a growing company in a fun, vibrant culture? Join our team as our new Core Retrieval Specialist.
Part logistics, part sales lead retrieval, and all customer service, the Core Retrieval Specialist is not a passive role. It is also not one in which cold-calling is required or even recommended. Your job will be 100% outbound focused to help facilitate existing customer returns, organize data, and create an environment in which customers want to buy, leave every interaction ecstatic, and then send their friends and colleagues to ETE.
- Outbound calls to initiate core pick-ups, identifying sales leads and ensuring continued customer loyalty.
- Processing bills of lading (shipping paperwork), including ones initiated by the sales team.
- Backup sales support; fielding overflow sales calls and providing price quotes and processing orders.
- Providing excellent service to our customers by processing core returns in a timely, professional manner.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Must demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in everything you do.
Must possess a no-fear attitude toward outbound calling.
Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience.
Must possess basic computer skills, including familiarity with Excel, Word, and PDF documents.
Must demonstrate exceptional organizational and interpersonal, and self-motivational skills.
Must demonstrate ability to follow through and operate effectively in a fact-paced, multi-faceted environment, and assist where needed.
DETAILS & BENEFITS
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits