Detailed oriented? Mechanically-inclined? Sounds like any assembly mystery would be as good as solved with you as an Inspector.
At ETE, we’re in the business of making transmissions. Our team of Inspectors is instrumental in making the making of transmissions happen. With two facilities totaling 220,000 square feet and over 450 employees, you could say we have a lot of moving parts. This is a role in which you’ll make a direct difference in the production, quality, delivery, training, and safety of your department.
As an Inspector, you’ll do things like:
- Use your keen vision to inspect a variety of parts.
- Document and verify correct components.
- Keep track of small parts usage.
- Assign serial numbers and torque converters to existing orders.
- Assist Transmission Builders by preparing parts kits.
- Provide general warehouse support when needed.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal Inspector has 1 year of prior inspection experience, pays extreme attention to detail, and thrives working in a collaborative environment. We’re looking for a strong, self-motivated people person ready to work hard. Want to be a part of our growing team? Let’s talk.
Listing Active Date
August 14, 2018
Details & Benefits
- Immediate Hire
- Full Time
- First Shift
- Great Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full Benefits
Ready to Join the Team?
Let's Work Together.
There are about a million reasons for someone to join production operations at ETE REMAN. The team atmosphere. The opportunities to grow. Or just the desire to have a long, fulfilling career. If you’re ready to find your calling at ETE REMAN, we're ready to meet you.